The Society of Cosmetic Chemists (SCC) is a nonprofit membership organization covering the full spectrum of cosmetic science. The Society seeks to advance scientific knowledge with a host of membership benefits. Our 4,000+ global membership is comprised of industry professionals and academics working in all fields of cosmetic science.
By joining the Society, members broaden their knowledge and take advantage of myriad opportunities, both on the national level and at Chapter meetings and events, to network and exchange ideas.
Membership with the SCC is for one calendar year
(beginning January 1 – December 31).
Member benefits include:
- Subscription to the Journal of Cosmetic Science, our flagship publication, published six times per year
- Discounts on Continuing Education courses, which further improve the qualifications of cosmetic scientists by setting high ethical, professional and educational standards
- Discounted registration to the SCC Annual Meeting
- Opportunities to participate in a range of professional and social events at 19 affiliated Chapters
- Full online access to the searchable digital library of every issue of the Journal
- Member discounts to IFSCC Conferences and Congresses